See Also: Green Power Ring
- Green Energy Constructs - While wearing his Green Power Ring, Hal can use it to generate absolutely any construct he can imagine. The power and durability of these constructs depend only on his imagination and willpower.
- Super Durability - Hal's ring can also generate a force field around him, which grants Hal a strong degree of invulnerability to high-caliber bullets and blunt force trauma, and also allows him to breathe while there is no atmosphere, such as in outer space.
- Flight - While wearing the ring, Hal can fly at considerable superhuman speeds.
While his Power Ring does make Hal incredibly powerful, he does have a few rare weaknesses.
- Other Energy Constructs - The green energy from the ring can be overpowered or nullified by other energy constructs from the Emotional Spectrum.
- Recharging - The ring runs out of power after a time, and can only be recharged by a Green Power Lantern. When it loses power, he can be truly vulnerable.
- Dependence on the Power Ring - Hal's main weakness by far, however, is that when he is not in possession of his ring, he is extremely vulnerable, just as any other normal human. However, since he is able to control the ring even when not wearing it, it is only when it is depowered that he can be truly vulnerable.
|Green Lantern universe|
|Media||Green Lantern Corps|
|Characters||Hal Jordan | John Stewart|
|Miscellaneous||Green Lantern Corps | Oa | Green Power Ring | Green Power Lantern | Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum | Green Lantern Uniform | Green Lantern Oath | Guardians of the Universe | Power Ring | Ferris Air | Coast City|